Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Too much request for linked OBS ?
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2012 17:56:41 +0200
Am Montag, 17. September 2012, 16:08:09 schrieb Adrian Schröter:
Am Freitag, 14. September 2012, 13:49:14 schrieb JAFFREZIC Xavier:
Hi community,

I'm encountering some unaccurate behavior with my private OBS instance that
may fall me into trouble with guys from the security team ...

I'm running a OBS appliance 2.3 and for unknown reasons, this appliances
can emit lot of http request to other OBS server it's linked to...

For example I've be warned from the security team for about 16 000 000
requests for August (almost 6 per/second)... But I'm only linked to 2
other OBS (one is MeeGo)

It is normal that connections get opened and for one per remote instance a
permanent connection.
However your numbers sounds too high to me.

Is there any reason for this... Is there some inconsistency in my settings?
Does this this behavior is normal (I hope it's not!!!)

I can't really help from here about that. You may want to contact one
of our partners for debugging this further (they have also L3 support
backing from SUSE).

http://openbuildservice.org/help/support/

Sorry, please use that link:

http://openbuildservice.org/support/