Re: Re: [opensuse-buildservice] obs services are idle. Something stopped ?
On Sun, Aug 26, 2012 at 10:37 AM, Jos Poortvliet <jos@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Sunday, August 26, 2012 09:29:04 Kyrill Detinov wrote:
On Sun, 26 Aug 2012 11:25:33 +1000 doiggl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Looks like obs services are idle. Something stopped ?

No scheduled jobs. Everything is built.

Yeah, we must be done with openSUSE & Free Software. It's all done, we can go
home! Yay!

Jos/Glenn,

OBS does seem to be caught up for now. Check out the monitor with a
one month view.

You can see that for the last few days it's been only bursts of
activity. I just branched a project a couple hours ago, and it built
right away, so I don't think it is a broken scheduler, just a lack of
outstanding work to do.

Greg