[opensuse-buildservice] Help building perl package
Dear all,
please forgive me if this is the wrong list to ask the question I'm
going to ask but I'm new to obs and opensuse package building.
As you can see in the log [1] I'm trying to build
perl-Module-Load-Conditional on CentOS 5 but as perl 5.8.8 contains the
same modules of perl-ExtUtils-MakeMaker they conflicts. My question is:
it's possibile to avoid perl-ExtUtils-MakeMakes installation? I tryed
via condition in the spec file but without success. I took a look at
src.rpms from epel and other CentOS repository but did not successed.

TIA
Stefano

[1] http://pastebin.com/2WJLQS39

--
Stefano Canepa aka sc: sc@xxxxxxxx - http://www.stefanocanepa.it
Three great virtues of a programmer: laziness, impatience and hubris.