Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Arch backend OBS fails
On Fri, Aug 24, 2012 at 12:26:35PM +0200, Damian Ivanov wrote:
Thanks that's fixed now.
But next issue would be that unity packages depend on some packages in
the Arch:community repo which is not
availble in OBS (yet?).

Hmm, those aren't really "official", right? I dunno if we should
import them.

Btw. I am curious. How do you import the Arch repo without problems
with it's Rolling release style,
but problems are with Fedora:updates. Is the style of the arch repos
different or are the arch packages not up to date
and get updated once a month or so?

No, same problem. The Arch repo is currently pretty fixed, there's
no magic update process that updates it every week or so.

Cheers,
Michael.

--
Michael Schroeder mls@xxxxxxx
SUSE LINUX Products GmbH, GF Jeff Hawn, HRB 16746 AG Nuernberg