Re: [opensuse-buildservice] C:\nppdf32Log\debuglog.txt pops up in working copy sometimes

Quoting Thomas Renninger <trenn@xxxxxxx>:

Hi,

I remember it's not the first time I delete this file.
A quick find reveals that it shows up seldom, but sometimes:
find .. |grep nppd
../mcelog/C:\nppdf32Log\debuglog.txt
../dracut/C:\nppdf32Log\debuglog.txt

osc status
? C:\nppdf32Log\debuglog.txt

From the modification date it looks like it has been added with my
latest osc update call.

In both above files I see exactly 18 lines of this:
NPP_GetValue is called

Nothing important/critical at all, just a cosmetic thing...

Hi Thomas,

Do you happen to start any firefox / adobe reader tasks from those directories?

nppds32log is a Adobe Reader debug log, and should never come from osc.

Dominique