Re: [opensuse-buildservice] [Question] Current status of Arch Linux support of OBS
On Fri, Aug 10, 2012 at 08:21:50PM +0800, Marguerite Su wrote:
Many and I are curious about the current status of Arch Linux support in OBS.

Last Aug we saw the report from GSoc student saying the backend had finished.

According to the project page, seems we were only lack of a web UI at that
time.

On obs github we saw the last commit to obs-build/Build/Arch.pm was
from 4 month ago.

And no useful news on Google can tell whether its usable or not.

Many Archers around me are waiting to see that happen.

So anyone know if it is still under development or just freeze for a while?

It's pretty much finisched. The one piece that is missing is the repository
creation step in the publisher.

Cheers,
Michael.

--
Michael Schroeder mls@xxxxxxx
SUSE LINUX Products GmbH, GF Jeff Hawn, HRB 16746 AG Nuernberg