[opensuse-buildservice] Total Directory Size - http://download.opensuse.org/repositories
  • From: Vickreman Chettiar <vickreman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2012 10:46:14 +0800
Hi.

I am not subscribed to this mailing-list.

I am considering having a private mirror of the entire /repositories
directory from download.opensuse.org; and I need to know - what is the
total size (i.e. including all files for all architectures) of the
/repositories directory?

I am aware that the size may be in the tens of gigabytes. In
addition, is there a way to mirror only RPMs for the x86-64
architecture?

Thank you to everyone on the mailing-list.

Vickreman Chettiar - vickreman@xxxxxxxxx