Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Rebuild time broken in OBS 2.3.1
On 7/7/2012 at 06:05 AM, "Malcolm Fernandes" <mfernand@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
We are using a local OBS instance (2.3.1 appliance) and the rebuild_time
feature seems to be broken when we upgraded from OBS 2.1.

It worked for us in OBS 2.1

Yes. There are a couple of (trivial) patches that I never sent to this list and
neither did I send pull requests on github. Sorry about that.

Mysql::Error: MySQL server has gone away: UPDATE `sessions` SET `data` =

Let's start with this one...

"Mysql server has gone away" shows up because the webui code "forks" out the
mkddistats process. When this forked process finishes, the db connection is
also closed. To avoid this, you can add the following in config/database.yml
under your current environment (usually, production):

production:
adapter: mysql
reconnect: true