From: Martin Koegler [mailto:martin.koegler@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 22 June 2012 00:09
To: S. Nandhini
Cc: 'opensuse-buildservice@xxxxxxxxxxxx'
Subject: Re: [opensuse-buildservice] unresolvable errors while building
packages for RHEL_6

On Thu, Jun 21, 2012 at 07:31:42AM +0200, S. Nandhini wrote:
How can the unresolvable errors be fixed? When I try building lvm rpm for
RHEL_6 (x86_64) it reports the following error
Nothing provides corosynclib-devel >= 1.2.0-1, openaislib-devel >=
1.1.1-1, clusterlib-devel >= 3.0.6-1
Similarly for unixODBC rpm on RHEL_6 x86_64 I get the following error.
Nothing provides libtool-ltdl-devel

Is there a way to add customized repository for individual projects?

OBS allows to add other OBS repositories to resolve build dependencies (On
the project web page / repositories / edit repository link in the repository
list).

Regards,
Martin