Re: [opensuse-buildservice] OBS 2.3 in VM : No Arm Build out the box...

On Jun 15, 2012, at 10:25, JAFFREZIC Xavier wrote:

Thanks Adrian for quick answering ...
Yes, I agree : I should have read this Fu....Re.. No.. Oups ..

Ok you gave me some clue to investigate deeper to make my fresh new OBS
instance be able to build for Arm (I'm wondering if I'am the only guy in
triing to do so ?)

I think there are a lot of people working on an ARM build with OBS. They may
not all contribute to this mailing list though . . .

One place you might consider also checking out is IRC on Freenode. The #mer
channel has some people who created an OBS and they build for ARM.

Cheers,

Jeremiah