Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Re: MonoOSC?
On Sat, Jun 2, 2012 at 6:08 AM, surfzoid <surfzoid@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I just have a discussion with the maintainer, Raymond and as he say :
"The contrib repo's are no longer been build, so the MonoOSC stuff is quite
old. Packages from Contrib should be moved to other proper devel projects,
but I can no longer maintain MonoOSC"

So MonoOSC suse user should follow this thread to find an workaround, or use
my sourceforge project page.

If I wanted to branch MonoOSC from Contrib to my home project via
MonoOSC, can I?

If not, I can do it via the webui easy enough, just trying to
experiment with MonoOSC.

Greg