Re: [opensuse-buildservice] expansion error for perl(FCGI) in devel:languages:perl
On 23.05.2012 16:18, Darin Perusich wrote:

I'm building against 12.1.

Perhaps the base distro has perl(FCGI) in a perl-FastCGI. In that case
a Prefer: perl-FCGI in devel:languages:perl's prjconf would be the right
fix.

You are correct, it would appear it's pickup the distro's
perl-FastCGI. How would I go about having Prefer: perl-FCGI added to
the prjconf?
Hmm, but there is no perl-FastCGI pckage in 12.1 - I'm highly confused.

Greetings, Stephan