Re: [opensuse-buildservice] OBS DOD service probleme
On 2012-05-04 11:43:53 +0200, Ronan Le Martret (Intel OTC) wrote:

<SNIP>

2)
after updating the file "primary.xml".

# rm primary.xml
# wget ...
# rm *.rpm
# ...
# chown obsrun: obsrun primary.xml
# obs_admin - rescan-repository $ PROJECT $ REPO $ ARCH

3)
But that was not solved the problem.
- steel have 400 error.
- no RPM in directory ":full".
- no significant log.

4)
To solve the problem I was erase the file.

# cd /srv/obs/build/$PROJECT/$REPO/$ARCH/
# rm *
# obs_admin - rescan-repository $ PROJECT $ REPO $ ARCH

After that, the OBS built.

Removing the :full.solv would have been sufficient. Currently
there's no "user-friendly" way to update the metadata. Some time
ago I worked on more or less "proof of concept" to improve the
situation [1] - so instead of manually removing/updating files you
could achieve the same with an api call.

6)
Could someone confirm me this procedure?

As already stated it's sufficient to remove the :full.solv

Marcus

[1] http://lists.opensuse.org/opensuse-buildservice/2010-10/msg00015.html