Re: [opensuse-buildservice] overwhelmed by llvm builds?
On Tue, Apr 24, 2012 at 5:41 PM, Brian K. White <brian@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Aggregate is "better" than a link in the way that a bicycle is better than a
car. It's cheaper to build, cheaper to ship, cheaper to run.
But none of that matters if the job that needs doing can't be done by a
bicycle.

Exactly. That's why the wiki should refrain from passing value
judgements on aggregates, and merely enumerate their pros and cons.

I've been using aggregates for a while without trouble, although
mostly between branches I own myself, so yes, it does require a lot of
communication (except when both projects are handled by the same
person/team).

And, quite importantly, I would like, for someone more knowledgable on
the matter than me, to enumerate, in the wiki, the possible problems
that could arise from using aggregates.