Re: [opensuse-buildservice] project config for RHEL6 / CentOS6
  • From: Michael Behrisch <behrisch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2012 00:25:43 +0200
2012/4/19 Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>:
Are there any usage examples or do you know which (Build)Requires I need to
add?
A simple deletion of the PreReq and a substitution of the macros did not
work.

Just "info" is not working ?

The PreReq is probably not the problem but %info_add seems to work
differently then %install_info. I could not find a definition of
%install_info though (have looked in the Factory project config and in
/usr/lib/rpm/macros of my local 12.1 install). I could add a || : to
all the scriptlets now to force 0 exit code but I doubt that this
patch will be accepted.

Regards,
Michael