Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Build ignoring 'my' package

Quoting "Dominique Leuenberger a.k.a DimStar" <DimStar@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:

Quoting Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>:

Am Donnerstag, 12. April 2012, 04:45:54 schrieb Dominique
Leuenberger a.k.a DimStar:

Hi,
I seem to have an odd issue in home:dimstar:gcc47.

On a project level, use-for-build is disabled (to not trigger too many
rebuilds)
openCOLLADA has use-for-build enabled on package level

but maybe it hasn't when openCOLLADA finished the build ?

Hmmm... is that only interpreted when the build finishes? then yes,
I could imagine this was not enabled at that time.

I just triggered a rebuild on openCOLLADA to verify this statement.

To confirm: after a rebuild of openCOLLADA, with use-for-build enabled
at the time of build, blender now really pulls in this version.

So yes: that was indeed that cause of my troubles! Thanks for shedding
light on that.

Dominique