Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Error: Package obs-service-format-spec-file is required for this operation
  • From: Marguerite Su <i@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2012 21:52:51 +0800
On Wed, Apr 11, 2012 at 2:29 AM, Cristian Morales Vega
<reddwarf@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 7 April 2012 06:03, Marguerite Su <i@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
then when I try osc service localrun format-spec-file, it tells me the
message above.

But of course I have that package from Tools repository, the same
version as other obs & osc package.

s/format-spec-file/format_spec_file/

And I don't see any "localrun" in the documentation.

format_spec_file works, seems to be command change.

osc service localrun format_spec_file is a command I met before.

when you use a no legal head spec to local build, it will tell such advice.

I can't find it in documentations either. but it works.

It formats you spec locally. even there's no real package on OBS server.