[opensuse-buildservice] Re: Where is my home project?
  • From: "Matwey V. Kornilov" <matwey.kornilov@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2012 11:09:18 +0400

It was existing from 2007 till yesterday. Now, there are three projects
without the parent:

https://build.opensuse.org/project/show?project=home%3Amatwey%3Abranches%3Anetwork%3Amessaging%3Aamqp
https://build.opensuse.org/project/show?project=home%3Amatwey%3Abranches%3Adevel%3Alanguages%3Apython
https://build.opensuse.org/project/show?project=home%3Amatwey%3Atioga

I am afraid that when I will create new home then all my existing
subprojects will be purged or not properly linked to parent.