Re: [opensuse-buildservice] project config for RHEL6 / CentOS6
  • From: Michael Behrisch <behrisch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2012 23:13:51 +0200

On 03/22/2012 09:56 PM, Michael Behrisch wrote:
Hi, I added some lines to my project config to ease RHEL6/CentOS6
packaging and was told by Ismail Dönmez that it maybe useful to
integrate them at a higher level. So here they are:

%if 0%{?centos_version} >= 600 || 0%{?rhel_version} >= 600
Substitute: libxerces-c-devel xerces-c-devel Substitute: pkg-config
pkgconfig Substitute: libexpat-devel expat-devel %endif

One more question while I am here: Does anyone know if the package
lists for CentOS and RHEL always differ (for instance concerning
xerces-c) or whether this is a build service peculiarity?

Can someone comment on this please? I don't want to add this per
project since its useful in general.

Changed for RHEL, CentOS and ScientificLinux in version 6 now.

If I might bother you again, the
Substitute: gcc-fortran gcc-gfortran
is another one which seems to be useful on all RHEL derivatives (and
Fedora) in all versions.

Best regards,
Michael