Re: [opensuse-buildservice] project config for RHEL6 / CentOS6
Hi;

Quoting Michael Behrisch <behrisch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

2012/3/26 Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>:
Am Montag, 26. März 2012, 10:39:23 schrieb Ismail Dönmez:

On 03/22/2012 09:56 PM, Michael Behrisch wrote:
> Hi, I added some lines to my project config to ease RHEL6/CentOS6
> packaging and was told by Ismail Dönmez that it maybe useful to
> integrate them at a higher level. So here they are:
>
> %if 0%{?centos_version} >= 600 || 0%{?rhel_version} >= 600
> Substitute: libxerces-c-devel xerces-c-devel Substitute: pkg-config
> pkgconfig Substitute: libexpat-devel expat-devel %endif
>
> One more question while I am here: Does anyone know if the package
> lists for CentOS and RHEL always differ (for instance concerning
> xerces-c) or whether this is a build service peculiarity?

Can someone comment on this please? I don't want to add this per
project since its useful in general.

Changed for RHEL, CentOS and ScientificLinux in version 6 now.

Thank you, as far as I can tell the pkgconfig and expat changes are
valid for version 5 as well.
It would be nice to add them too

Also we need;

Substitute: gcc-fortran gcc-gfortran

For RHEL flavors. This will ease the maintainance of scientific spec packages.

Regards.

--
Ismail Dönmez - openSUSE Booster
SUSE LINUX Products GmbH