[opensuse-buildservice] server:mail meta configuration history?
Hi,

one of the many maintainers in server:mail believes it must have modify
the existing build targets. Either via calling 'osc meta prj
server:mail' or by using the web UI.

For example the SLE 11 SP 2 build got disabled. But there is no other
target which builds at the moment for PPC. And I like to see if exim
builds for PPC too. While I'm sure the same person who disabled it
before will disable it again without checking back here.

Is there a way to spot the individual who made the change?

Cheers,

Lars
--
Lars Müller [ˈlaː(r)z ˈmʏlɐ]