Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Factory:PowerPC rebuild cycle?
On Mon, Mar 19, 2012 at 10:10:00PM +0100, Ruediger Meier wrote:
Hi,

since yesterday ppc glibc, gcc, etc. are rebuilding again and again. So
my packages are blocked.
First I thought that's just some kind of bootstrapping but now I think
it will never finish.

Anybody knows whether everything is ok or not?

I was operating the openSUSE:Factory:PowerPC on rebuild=local only the
last weeks to get a ftp tree done.

I set it to bootstrap on Saturday, but as you observe, it is taking lots of
rounds
to work itself out of bootstrap.

(It does not help that 32bit and 64bit trigger each others base bootstrap too.)

I suspect that the buildservice with its current Factory packages probably
can no longer break the bootstrap cycle.

I will let it run over night still, perhaps it will recover still.

You can reference the project using block="never" to get your stuff to build.

(in the <repository> tag I think.)

ciao, Marcus