[opensuse-buildservice] Python DEB project example?
Hi list,

I've started packaging my python application using OBS and more or less
succeeded - especially building RPMs is quite well-documented in the opensuse
wiki (http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Packaging_Python and such).
However, I've had various problems doing DEB builds as there's not too much
info on the Python+DEB combination. It worked in the end, but I'm very unsure
if the resulting package is really good.

My question is: Is there a good OBS project that I can take as an example for
python debian/ubuntu building?

I've looked around a bit but to no end as the obs project search does not have
a lot of options/filters...

Thanks in advance,
Xaver