Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Reworking the software search, part II
On 12.03.2012 20:32, Adrian Schröter wrote:
Am Montag, 12. März 2012, 16:41:26 schrieb Thomas Schmidt:
Hi,
thanks for your feedback regarding our mockups for the software search. We
implemented a
working prototype which now also contains a search form.

Please check the new search at:
http://software.opensuse.org/search/find
and see an example app page here:
http://software.opensuse.org/package/kopete

Please let me know what you think of the current state.

The OBS link is missing...

The obs project/package is linked from the project name at the beginning of
each download line. It was not correctly linking the sourcepackage, I fixed
that now.

Also the preview to the screenshot has either a bad resolution or is too
large.
That makes IMHO a bad first impression (with your kopete example). So either
make it
smaller (that would provide the space for the OBS link;) or display it with
higher resolution...

Kopete is a bad example with it's upright screenshot. I've set a fixed height
now.

Greetings

--
Thomas Schmidt (tom [at] opensuse.org)