Re: [opensuse-buildservice] downgrading GCC ?
On 22/02/12 09:10, Angelos Tzotsos wrote:
Greetings all,

I am facing a problem regarding an OBS package and current version of
gcc in openSUSE 12.1.

There is a software project called OTB that is built upon ITK. Current
version of ITK (4.0) supports gcc 4.6 but OTB is still based on ITK 3.0,
and will not upgrade for another year or so.

The problem: ITK 3.0 is not compatible with gcc4.6 when creating python
wrappings. So while I try to build OTB-python in OBS I get errors. ITK
will not backport fixes to 3.0, I 've tried that...

What kind of failures does it have with gcc 4.6 ?