[opensuse-buildservice] Cannot install texlive-latex-base
  • From: Claudio Freire <klaussfreire@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2012 10:57:00 -0300
Hi guys.

I'm building a totally unrelated package that's a dependency for a
project of mine, from a debian .dsc.
I'm getting a weird error even before the VM starts, while installing
all the buildrequires I imagine:

https://build.opensuse.org/package/live_build_log?arch=i586&package=quilt&project=home%3Aklaussfreire%3Adebian&repository=xUbuntu_9.04

"""
Building format(s) --all --cnffile /etc/texmf/fmt.d/10texlive-latex-base.cnf.
This may take some time...
fmtutil-sys failed. Output has been stored in
/tmp/fmtutil.OHjyFZQu
Please include this file if you report a bug.
dpkg: error processing texlive-latex-base (--install):
Processing triggers for man-db ...
texlive-latex-base
exit ...
"""

I tried to trigger a rebuild a few times, it always breaks the same way.

Any ideas?