Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Re: OBS down ?
  • From: Bryen M Yunashko <suserocks@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2012 20:01:29 -0600
On Sat, 2012-01-14 at 19:47 -0600, Archie Cobbs wrote:
While some outages have been frustratingly low on information, I think
this time we saw good spread of information and the bases were pretty
well covered. However, let's at least be fair and give some benefit of
the doubt by recognizing that in life there's always room for
improvement. Where else do you feel it should have been posted?

Hmmm... how about this: set up a blog page for OBS general news and info.
Then we can all subscribe to the RSS feed in our google reader.

-Archie

1. Please reply to list, I don't need to be CC'ed on a mailing list
that we're already on. :-)

2. Isn't that already done? The information was posted on
news.opensuse.org promptly and n.o.o is definitely "RSS-able."

Bryen