Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Re: OBS down ?
On Sat, 2012-01-14 at 15:50 -0600, Bryen M Yunashko wrote:
On Sat, 2012-01-14 at 15:44 -0600, Malcolm wrote:
On Sat, 14 Jan 2012 22:16:45 +0100
Bjørn Lie <bjorn.lie@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

lø., 14.01.2012 kl. 13.07 -0800, skrev Roger Luedecke:

It couldn't have been posted anywhere else?

http://news.opensuse.org/2012/01/14/build-opensuse-org-binary-backend-is-down/

http://planet.opensuse.org

Hi
And also feeds through to the forums;
http://forums.opensuse.org/showthread.php?t=471154

--
Cheers Malcolm °¿° (Linux Counter #276890)

In addition, it was mentioned on some social network sites. Quite a few
tweets reposted the news article on Twitter, for example.

While some outages have been frustratingly low on information, I think
this time we saw good spread of information and the bases were pretty
well covered. However, let's at least be fair and give some benefit of
the doubt by recognizing that in life there's always room for
improvement. Where else do you feel it should have been posted?

Bryen M Yunashko

Sounds that way. Is it not possible though to show something on the OBS
site itself? Like when searching for SW?