Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Program returns random data in a function
  • From: Nelson Marques <nmo.marques@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2011 19:27:54 +0100
You should fix it and submit the patch upstream, either change the
function to void or insert the missing return. This is a common issue
with most of the stuff hosted on launchpad, I've dealt a lot with this
issue when packaging the stuff from Ayatana.

I assume this is on home:damianator, I'll see if I can fix it and
submit it back.

NM