Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Public availability of ci.opensuse.org
  • From: Sascha Peilicke <saschpe@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2011 10:58:20 -0800
On Wednesday 19 October 2011 10:38:30 Roger Oberholtzer wrote:
On Tue, 2011-10-18 at 17:12 -0800, Sascha Peilicke wrote:

We use Hudson for CI locally. Interesting to see that you use Jenkins.
Perhaps this is not for discussion here, but what is the difference
between the two?
http://www.google.com/search?q=hudson+versus+jenkins

:-)

How can one see the test implementations themselves? I confess this is
to see if we can get any hints to improve our test implementation
methodology. But we do check some checks in our openSUSE installations
and could be interested in seeing if these tests could be useful here.
Not sure.
Sure, as said, the OBS test runner scripts are under source control in the OBS
Github repo ($GIT_ROOT/dist/ci), the settings inside Jenkins are documented
there too. The test runners for osc/osc2 aren't yet versioned, but I'll change
that soon.
--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
Sascha Peilicke