Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Problems compiling programs due to tar/libz.so.1 issues
Hate to reply to myself...

But, this error happened to be caused
by order of repositories I had listed for
my build target. Once I switched it up,
the error went away. But that didn't solve
my compiling issue. That will be for another
thread.

Nasa