Re: [opensuse-buildservice] delete repo when someone depends on it
  • From: Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2011 20:22:25 +0200
Am Samstag, 15. Oktober 2011, 17:22:45 schrieb Damian Ivanov:
Hi,
I would like from my home project to remove Tumbleweed as repo, but
when I try I get the error,

ailed to remove target 'openSUSE_Tumbleweed' Unable to delete
repository; following repositories depend on this project:
SomeOtherHomeRepos
How can I delete Tumbleweed?

The webui does not yet support it, but later oscs have an -f flag for osc meta
prj. So use that to remove the repo from the meta XML.

Greetings, Stephan

--
Sent from openSUSE