Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Clean History of a OBS
On Wed, Oct 05, ronan wrote:

Hi,
Does anybody know how to clean history files of a OBS? (to gain more
space.)
If someone knows how to gain space for a backup, I am interested too.

I also had this problem.

Recently I tried to create a script which deletes old uploaded sources, but
unfortunately although it cleans up most of it, it also does not work all of
the time and leaves some projects behind, that are broken (need to recreate
them, then it works again).

I also started this thread:

http://lists.opensuse.org/opensuse-buildservice/2011-08/msg00232.html

where you can find another script of an obs user which unfortunately did not
delete much on my system, dunno why, maybe it works for you.

In addition, I created a feature in openFATE:

https://features.opensuse.org/312841

I will not provide my code unless it works because I don't want to be the
culprit destroying somebody elses buildservice. To make it work, I need to
have more time and documentation on internal data structures of obs.

--
With best regards,

Carsten Hoeger