Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Cannot lock group file: already locked error during build
On Do 29 Sep 2011 15:21:15 CEST Darin Perusich <darin@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Package and the build log.
https://build.opensuse.org/package/show?package=rt&project=home%3Adeadpoint
https://build.opensuse.org/package/live_build_log?arch=i586&package=rt&project=home%3Adeadpoint&repository=openSUSE_11.3

Please have a look at:
https://build.opensuse.org/package/show?package=request-tracker&project=home:lrupp:request-tracker
(^^^one line)

Which is nearly finished from my side (I'm just thinking if I should rename it to request-tracker4 to allow parallel installation of different versions and add some additional apache configs and modules).

You can also see a patch there disabling the chown/chgrp and fixing install in the Makefile. Another patch allows to use Perl libs from additional packages instead of the system ones, which are sometimes too old.

With kind regards,
Lars

--
Lars Vogdt <Lars.Vogdt@xxxxxxxx>