Re: [opensuse-buildservice] SUSE developers are contradicting themselves?
On 01/10/11 18:12, Kim Leyendecker wrote:
Hello all,

I created a spec-file using rpmdev-newspec (I think the programm´s
called so.) and used this to build packages with OBS.

Now the situation is, that the packages failed to build. I checked the
logfile and it told me, that there wasn´t any valid group for the
program. *But* the created spec-template didn´t have such group category.

Is it possible, that the SUSE devs contratic themselves, or is the fault
located on my site?

thanks for your help!

There is a bug somewhere, to answer your question, RPM groups are
deprecated, do not include one in your package.