Re: [opensuse-buildservice] obs repos broken....
Hi;

On 09/29/2011 11:56 AM, Mathias Homann wrote:
Hi there...

K:R:46 is broken: since the new qtwebkit package came in, kde 4.6.5
crashes on login with a segfault in libQTWebKit.

What crashes exactly? Any backtrace if possible?

K:R:47 is broken: it's not signed anymore, and from what I hear it has
the same issues with webkit as K:R:46; I can't try since I can't update
to K:R:47

What do you mean by "not signed" ? You'll have to accept the repositories GPG key if thats what you mean.

OSS14/Updates is broken: zypper ref fails with a "file not found".

No idea about this one.

Regards.

--
İsmail Dönmez - openSUSE Booster