Re: [opensuse-buildservice] RE: Slow http performance
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2011 08:43 +0200
Am Dienstag, 13. September 2011, 15:48:17 schrieb Jeff_Glanz@xxxxxxxx:
We root caused this: A remote build system in India was referencing an LDAP
host in America. Take care with your LDAP configuration settings in your
obs-api setup. Keep them together in proximate regions.

you can also install a local openldap server on the host in India which is
proxying & caching the requests to America.

Jeff Glanz
Dell | PG Release Engineering Team
office + 1 512 724 9509