Re: [opensuse-buildservice] First time using and a problem
Am 08.09.2011 20:43, schrieb Roger Luedecke:
The wiki article doesn't explain what can be uploaded to OBS. It looks like
one file at a time, which is too crazy to believe.

service download_url failed:
Running /usr/lib/obs/service/download_url --host ngale.svn.sourceforge.net --
protocol http --path/viewvc/ngale/trunk/ --outdir /lxc.tmp.24393/out
ERROR: no file name was stripped from viewvc/ngale/trunk/

I am trying to add the nightingale project code.

http://ngale.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/ngale/trunk/

A tarball is available if I can upload that... though it gave a similar error
when I pointed it to the tarball download.

Do you have the tarball on your harddisk, or are you trying to upload it from sourceforge.net?

--
-o) Kim Leyendecker
/\\ openSUSE Ambassador, openSUSE Wiki Team DE