Re: [opensuse-buildservice] publishing broken?
On Wednesday 07 September 2011, Mathias Homann wrote:
I have a couple of packages that have built successfully according to
"osc pr" but the download repos still have the previous packages...

I have a similar inverse problem.
Yesterday I've disabled build and publish of a build dependency of my
other packages. But my dependent packages are still building fine. (The
dependency cannot be solved from the global packages.)

Could this be a build service caching feature or a bug?

cu,
Rudi