[opensuse-buildservice] OBS 2.1.12 released
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 01 Sep 2011 11:43:55 +0200

We released another 2.1 version. More important then the actual changes is
actually the new place. We moved the 2.1 stream now to the
"openSUSE:Tools:2.1" project to free "openSUSE:Tools" for the upcomming 2.3
release.

Please find the packages and appliances here:

http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/openSUSE:/Tools:/2.1/

If you want to stay on 2.1 branch for some time, please modify your update
repository entry now.

The openSUSE:Tools project is now on hold until 2.3 gets released.

The changes are quite minimal:

Feature backports:

* none

Changes:
========

* backend: support projects with defined devel projects (from OBS 2.3)

Bugfixes:
=========

* webui: Fix revert to revision button by using the revision to revert to.
* webui: fix link to new forum location of OBS forums.

SUSE Linux Products GmbH