[opensuse-buildservice] Where are the public debian source packages for obs?

The prefered form for a person wishing to modify (or examine,) a debian bianry
package, i.e. a .deb file, the source, is the debian source package which is 3
or more files, a .dsc file, a .debian.tar.gz, file and 1 or more .orig.*tar.gz
files. (debian has moved to multiple tarball sources.)

If you look in the locations found by opensuse get software,
http://software.opensuse.org/114/en

the urls of source srpms are given but debian source packages are not.

The only way to get the files is to go to the source page of the package
and use the urls associated with the download buttons.

That works with a browser, but if you put these urls into wget the downloaded
files will have the wrong names! With some kind of wierd html flags attached!

If I want to ask someone to review my debian source package, how do a send
them an email telling them how to download it????

Thank you for answering this question.

--
Paul Elliott 1(512)837-1096
pelliott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx PMB 181, 11900 Metric Blvd Suite J