Re: [opensuse-buildservice] access to log information from a linked project
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2011 09:10:03 +0200
Am Freitag, 19. August 2011, 08:55:49 schrieb Adrian Schröter:
Am Donnerstag, 18. August 2011, 16:51:17 schrieb Dominig ar Foll:
What is the "log info" for you exactly ?

the information that you obtain when you type the command :
osc log PRJ PKG

It is true that only some data is exposed via the public api, but it
should be enough to run valid builds.

The information is actually exposed via the API as found by Carlsen.
Running the small command bellow demonstrate it :

curl http://api.meego.com/public/source/Trunk/acl/_history

Btw /public is declared as not official part of the API. It is just and
exclusively for inter-OBS link. It should not be used by any tool.

We will most likely map /public to / at some point of time and make
it configurable whan can be accessed without login to some degree.

okay, when you just want to current MD5, you can use

/source/$REMOTE_PROJECT/$package

When you add ?rev=$REVISION you get also the various MD5 sums for it.

works currently also with /public atm.

As the information is available on the public API, it's a shame not to
be able to use it simply via a link.

I can assure, links are just working at least with current code base. We
have also at least one test casefor that in our current test suite.

bye
adrian

-- Dominig
SUSE Linux Products GmbH