Re: [opensuse-buildservice] OBS have choice
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2011 15:36:24 +0200
Am Dienstag, 16. August 2011, 14:59:25 schrieb Damian Ivanov:
Hi,

I build in my home project a special verion which provides and
obsoletes the one from main repo. But now all packages depending on
Mesa can not build with the error: have choice for have choice for
Mesa-devel needed by libqt4-devel: Mesa-wayland-devel Mesa-devel. What
can I do?

Best is to define the BuildRequires in a way that no choice exists. For
example via a

#!BuildIgnore: Mesa-wayland-devel

line in the spec file. One can also give OBS hints for a project via prjconf,
but that would break when you move your package into another project.

SUSE Linux Products GmbH