Re: [opensuse-buildservice] conflict in spec
To me it looks like you submitted a version to factory, continued updating it
- and then the version got approved to factory for the first time and as such
Sascha setup your project as devel project - and that way you have the
problem.

This is something that does not happen in general, just in this case of first
submission.

Let's ask the experts what we can really do to avoid this,

Andreas
--
Andreas Jaeger, Program Manager openSUSE
aj@{suse.com,opensuse.org} Twitter/Identica: jaegerandi