Re: [opensuse-buildservice] link or aggregate?
On Sun, Aug 7, 2011 at 9:06 AM, Darin Perusich <darin@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Lars,

On Sat, Aug 6, 2011 at 5:11 PM, Lars Vogdt <lrupp@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Instead linking/aggregating tons of packages from another repository, why
don't you add this repository as base directory for building?

This is exactly what I was looking do and it's a much simpler than
linking/aggregating all those packages.

I've done this and i'm getting the error "nothing provides
perl(Sub::Name) >= 0.05 needed by perl-Moose" for my opensuse-11.3
builds, because perl-Sub-Name-0.04 yet perl-Sub-Name-0.05 is in d:l:p
repository. How do I resolve this issue?

Thanks!

Darin,

You'll likely need to post a link to your project before anyone can help.

Greg