Re: [opensuse-buildservice] %{name}-%{version}-rpmlintrc not working on builds for Factory?
On 06/30/2011 10:33 PM, Marcus Meissner wrote:
On Thu, Jun 30, 2011 at 07:33:01PM +0200, Tobias Burnus wrote:
Hello all,

I have a %{name}-%{version}-rpmlintrc file with
addFilter("permissions-unauthorized-file"); nevertheless, rpmlint
complains about:

|torque.i586: E: permissions-unauthorized-file (Badness: 10000)
/etc/permissions.d/torque
If the package is intended for inclusion in any SUSE product please open
a bug
report to request review of the package by the security team|

It only complains in builds for openSUSE Factory; builds for openSUSE
11.4 are fine.

Any idea? For details, see
https://build.opensuse.org/package/show?package=torque&project=network%3Acluster

This warning cannot be filtered.

Set the badness to 0, as suggested.

(You know ... its there for a reason... You probably shouldnt have such
permissions)

Ciao, Marcus

My question is why not specify this in the spec file and not a
permissions file. And yes some of those permissions are a bit scary, but
common on cluster apps... Just from experience, not that I approve ;)

Peter