[opensuse-buildservice] Setup OBS to point on MeeGo repo (or any remote repo)
  • From: "Dominig ar Foll (Intel OTC)" <dominig.arfoll@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2011 13:20:18 +0200

Hi,

I have installed a local OBS and I try to get it to offer to its
user the option to build against the MeeGo repo.<br>
Under Admin login, I use the Setup OBS button to create a link to
the public MeeGo api.<br>

My project is well created but when I try to build against the MeeGo
project I do not see the list of the project which are available on
the MeeGo OBS.

In my case the Raw config shows :

<project name="Meego-official">
<title>Link to public MeeGo OBS</title>
<description>This project is representing a remote build service instance
or official MeeGo</description>
<remoteurl>https://api.meego.com/public</remoteurl>
<person userid="Admin" role="maintainer"/>
<person userid="Admin" role="bugowner"/>
</project>

I can manually create a build on any project hosted on MeeGo.com but I would
like to create an easy web page in which
list the various projects from MeeGo.com

Where could I find the instruction to add MeeGo distro on the landing page when
the user click on select build target ?

Thanks.

-- Dominig