Re: [opensuse-buildservice] apache config?
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2011 15:38:24 +0200
Am Friday, 10. June 2011, 08:37:02 schrieb Jon Nelson:
On Thu, Jun 9, 2011 at 11:12 AM, Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Am Thursday, 9. June 2011, 10:55:00 schrieb Jon Nelson:

Can somebody supply a set of instructions / config files for an OBS

instance using Apache2, please?

It is part of the dist/ directory. In latest 2.1 and also 2.3 candidates

Ack.

I now have a working Apache2 config (which appears to be faster than
the lighttpd config) but I've run into other issues -- the obs-api RPM
itself specifies that it requires lighttpd, it specifies the lighttpd
*user* for log files, and lighttpd user and server bits in the
logrotate config (and a few other things as well).

This is true for 2.1, we don't change dependencies on stable branches.

2.3 does not require it. It recommends apache2 instead.

How much decoupling from lighttpd can take place for upcoming releases?

SUSE Linux Products GmbH