[opensuse-buildservice] [Source services][tar_scm]pack only specific files
Hi,

I have a big git repository, containing source files for different sub-packages
mixed in different subdirectories.
I want to use source services to automatically fetch the sources and spec
files from git, and create the tar file containing only the relevant
files/subdirectories.

The "subdir" parameter of tar_scm is a good start, but unfortunately only works
once.

So I have added a new parameter "include" which works exactly in the opposite
way as "exclude": If this parameter is present (can be specified multiple
times), only those files/directories explicitly specified will get in the tar
file. If "subdir" is also present, the include files are relative to "subdir".

I have only tested it for git, since it is the only repository I have, but all
the changes are outside the scm specific section, so it should also work for
subversion and mercurial.

I attach the patch, in case someone else is interested.

Kind regards,
Guillem

  • No further messages