From: Glanz, Jeff
Sent: Tuesday, April 26, 2011 5:13 PM
To: opensuse-buildservice@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [opensuse-buildservice] obsapidelayed is stopping occasionally

Greetings:

The obsapidelayed (obswebuidelayed) process occasionally stops. We've
implemented a 10 min scheduled cron script to keep it running.

Are you aware of this issue? Is this process sensitive to occasional network
disconnects?

We are using OBS, version 2.1.6, release 6.2. We plan to upgrade to the latest
incremental release this month.

Is this expected behavior? I don't see anything in the logs. If not, is this
fixed in a later release?

Jeff Glanz
Dell Inc.